Friday, November 18, 2005

A Series of Unfortunate Events


My favorite book is Lemony Snicket's a series of Unfortunate Events. There are three children running away from a villan, Sunny Klause and Violet. They each have special talents. Sunny is a baby girl who can cook and bite things. Her favorite thing is biting. Klause is a researcher. He reads alot of books and he remembers everything. Violet is an inventor. She ties her hair in a ribbon when she is inventing. She knows that everything you can invent to get out of the situation. What is your favorite book and why?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite books are "Barbie the Ballerina" and "My Little Pony" because they are girl books.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

My favorite kids book is "Hooray for Wodney Wat" because this cute little guy who is shy and has a lisp finds great power over the class bully, Camilla Capybara. Did you ever read it when you were younger?

8:12 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

I have so many books I like. I really like the Harry Potter books. Lately my favortite is the Chronicles of Narnia. I can't wait to see the movie!!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Adam Wolfgang said...

I really like "All I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten" which is odd because I was homeschooled in kindergarten, I didn't even go.



word verification:
aunlr - a small deformed antler.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home